Friday, July 19, 2024

friday pm and gratefulness

- bismillah -

Jumaat 300-530pm,
I am grateful when my specialist is seeing new case and teach me and the houseman about the approach to the new case. 
I am grateful for her to advise me to come earlier at 245pm in Friday. I know i should have haha. I am grateful that i come, instead of being later or not coming at all. I am grateful for the road was smooth and arrived to hospital safely and happily.
I am grateful for the detailed plan given and the follow up arranged, it really help me and the patient.
I am grateful she didnt dismiss me despite my inadequacy.
I am grateful to have clerk another new case by myself (dgn taufiq dan hidayah Allah).
I am grateful that it is only low risk jaundice, with previous investigations already written in the discharge plan previously.
I am grateful i didnt forget to plot growth chart.
I am grateful i can find the ix summary by myself.
I am grateful that the nurse noted me about a plan from another case that wasnt carried out yet since morning.
I am grateful that i dont throw temper / tantrum because i didnt see the case in the morning, it was someone else, but i am grateful that i didnt dismiss the nurse complain - okay kak i'll review that after completing my clerking.
I am grateful that i didnt say, ni bukan patient saya.
I am grateful i finished my clerking of the new case and i was able to be calm despite having to repeat simple questions to the mother until she can understand and give me answer that i want to hear.
Coming to the issue brought by the nurse, i am grateful that she reminds me.
I am grateful to take it and carry out the plan by myself.
It was to call social welfare for review and the baby can be discharged same day.
I am grateful that i only called once and the phone got answered.
The social welfare officer talked nicely, explaining the hiccups involving other party, and i said it is okay, i'll take note of that. 
I am grateful for her attitude and my attitude over the situation haha. It's a win-win, nobody gets angry nor disappointed haha. I am grateful i didnt dismiss her explanation.
I am grateful for efficient housemen, already calling for help from other mo for blood taking. 
I am grateful for my colleague who was able to get the blood c&s while i was seeing new case. I am grateful she didnt dismiss the houseman call for help, which eventually helping me too.
On top of that, i am grateful for another houseman to come and seek me, to see another new case that have been clerked partially.
I am grateful that i didnt dismiss the houseman, because the patient is not inside my cubicle.
I am grateful to have seen the third new case this evening, help the houseman to plan for the case, giving my best to manage the case.
I am grateful to be one who didnt leave my housemen when they said it's okay you can leave at 5pm but i choose to stay with them. 
I am grateful to call for help for branula from another colleagues when the housemen are already at their ends of means.
I am grateful that the branula insertion was so easy, and made easy under Allah's will, after my colleague helps. 
I am grateful that i didnt add more distress to her. She is post call and still having to review her own patients but giving time for me to help with branula insertion.
I am grateful that she didnt dismiss me.
I am grateful that the nurse tadi comes again and talk way more softly, informing about the pending task is already settled.
I am grateful.
I knew she understood that i didnt review the patient, yet, i didnt immaturely and calculatively dismissing her before when she noted to issue.
I am grateful the baby can be discharged and i already informed the mother about it.
I am grateful when i can help 3 parents asking about their babies conditions. They were in another cubicle. One after another. Yes, may-i-help-you mode activated. I am happy to help. I can read the bht and tell the plan for you to help you ease your worries parents ✨
I am grateful i didnt dismiss them.
I am grateful to help a mom searching for her mewborn 😂 she was so worried about not finding the own child, the baby was actually inside a cot at the other side just beside her 😂 she laughed when i showed her there-your-baby 🤗🤗🤗
Feeling as if i have found a lost item lel.
I am grateful that my oncall colleagues cheerfully greet me and take the passover smoothly.
I pray for smooth and happy call for them amiin.
I am grateful when a houseman comes and get the signature for discharge prescription slip, before i go home. Or else everyone will be in troubles.
I am grateful that my posting colleagues listen to my rumbles and mumbles in the wasap haha.
I am grateful.

Ps. This is the second time in paeds posting that i cried. No good reason to cry but maybe i feel overwhelmed, thus by writing this it helps me to feel at ease. No one to blame, it is just me have to be more grateful and pray may Allah always bless me.

I am weak without Allah.
Alhamdulillah for the strengths.
All the wisdoms come from Allah.

Pss. I balik lambat pun, ada orang balik lebih lambat. I didnt do well and kena tegur, ada orang lagi teruk kena marah. The world is unfair, i am sorry if i make those around me kena marah/ tak senang/ susah/ any disturbance. And vise versa, ada yg lagi salah tapi tak kena marah hehe. May Allah forgive me and everyone. 

Too much blessings, can never be counted. I shouldnt cry for no good reason right 😅🤗😂 may Allah forgive me. I want to keep this written memories, and my Allah bless me to become a specialist amiin.
#postgradjourney #towardsbetterme #mayAllahbless

No comments:

Post a Comment

alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah :)