I was 'busy' with my phone until i heard some side-talking. Overheard to be exact.
And it left me crying afterwards.
No they are not talking about me. But on a sensitive issue for the time being.
I do learn in pharmacology on how and why we vomit, what stimulute what, but i dont know how do we shed tears, easily...
Makin hari, makin complex nak kenal diri. Hari ini baru tahu stimulus baru untuk trigger emotional hijack. Weird. I call today's reaction is weird.
My friend by my side realised the sudden emotional hijack. She comforts me well enough. She asked me why and what happened, i laughed out. i wish i could have the answer myself...
And i finished everything quickly and left the function early. Took a bus ride home. Got some sleep, and waking up typing this wishing all the problem had gone.
No, it stays.
I wish any problem that arises can be shed off like how the dandelion lose its tiny components...

No comments:
Post a Comment