Because He knows me best.
At this very time of the year, on the last year, i wrote a story. Of which, didnt happen at all in the reality.
I wrote about attending graduation ceremony for my seniors, but then here i am in malaysia, not irbid.
I didnt plan anything
He planned all those
I bought flight tickets without any careful planning
But Allah has make it an ease.
I might be sad in irbid that Allah has channelled me back to hometown
There were seniors graduating
Leaving only us to lead the organisation
I might not see them again
If i were ever to, we might not know each other anymore in three years to come.
There were hopes in irbid
That i am here to face reality instead
Because He knows me best.
I need my family.
I need Him.
More than anything else.
At this very time of the year.
That's why i am here in malaysia.
This is a very tough time.
Am going to clinical years
Am going to face ramadhan
In syaa Allah
Am also going to face death
Of which only Allah knows it well.
I build some dreams.
Of which i am scared for them to happen
Or can they actually happen?
When death is always there.
Dreaming, while death is not getting farther.
***
Jannah. Strive for it, you gain all others.
In syaa Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment