Saturday, December 3, 2016

Mom

- bismillah -

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know
- Hello, Lionel R

Ps. Mom woke up in the middle of the night and texted me through Line checking up whether her daughter in the other continent is doing fine or not in the cold weather..i somehow think that her doa has made me warm in my blanket without needing the heater at all today..😃😭

Alhamdulillah. I believe every mother has always made doa for their children. Think of how your day and night progressed, how things become easy for you, how warm you are in the coldness of winter, these are maybe the answers of prayers by people who love us...

And if your mom is not with you anymore in this world, send doa for her for warmness and peacefulness, just like how she checks on you before, because a child's doa can reach his/her mother :)

May Allah grant our mothers who always reminded of their family members no matter how far they are, with His blessing and mercy. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catatan ramadan 1438H #4

- bismillah - So, right there in front of the kaabah i was standing as a poor girl. No phone, no money, nothing. I only had a bottle of zam...