Saturday, June 21, 2014

GB

- bismillah -

Because He knows me best. 

At this very time of the year, on the last year, i wrote a story. Of which, didnt happen at all in the reality. 
I wrote about attending graduation ceremony for my seniors, but then here i am in malaysia, not irbid. 

I didnt plan anything
He planned all those 
I bought flight tickets without any careful planning
But Allah has make it an ease. 

I might be sad in irbid that Allah has channelled me back to hometown

There were seniors graduating
Leaving only us to lead the organisation
I might not see them again
If i were ever to, we might not know each other anymore in three years to come. 

There were hopes in irbid
That i am here to face reality instead

Because He knows me best. 

I need my family. 
I need Him. 
More than anything else. 
At this very time of the year. 
That's why i am here in malaysia. 

This is a very tough time. 
Am going to clinical years
Am going to face ramadhan
In syaa Allah

Am also going to face death
Of which only Allah knows it well. 

I build some dreams. 
Of which i am scared for them to happen
Or can they actually happen?
When death is always there. 

Dreaming, while death is not getting farther. 
***
Jannah. Strive for it, you gain all others. 
In syaa Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bila kita akan kembali

Hanya pada Allah tempat kita bergantung. Jika ditakdirkan kita hilang segalanya dalam dunia ini, atau kita yang menghilang, maka harta duni...