Thursday, December 4, 2008

uh oh..my super sweet 16 [part1]

hurmm..im thinking about my super sweet 16
ahaha..seagull

what the sweet recipe that I've just discovered are
  • how i love add math. my first impression: *nganga*..huhu. may u love me too. thank u for loving fasihah so much. ^_^ hope i can share the love too~ seagull <3>baru blajar kat fsihah the fangirl~
  • my super first tuition is (will be) really best. teachers bersungguh2 nk ajar.. makacih~ i'll try for a month..and if sth wrong, blah! huhuu..how i really hope nothing wrong happen. i love to go for tuition classes. =)
  • hurmm what's more to say..

i think that's all for now. *hang*

to be continue.. [if i found another sweetie!]

seagull pon cantik

5 comments:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ (hearts for you :))
    fasihah the fangirl? apa kes ar.. ak bkn full-time fangirl.. kadang2 sja..
    arrrkk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. makacih for the hearts -cam sarcastic jaa-
    hahaha ..ngek la ko

    x nk ngaku lagi..almost of da time ur fangirling~
    huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. slm...
    wow..dh ad blog snri nmpknya yea...
    skng kt cc kl..bru trun flight..haha..trus cri cc...hehe...k..slm

    ReplyDelete
  4. ak mana pandai gna sarcasm -_-" .. at least x sepandai ang~
    hihihihihi..
    bkn salah ak adik ak dua orang tu comel... *fangirling mode semi-active*

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam semua
    i_syah =)
    wah..wah..wahh..=) kwn km nih..beshnya
    psl pa x kat hotel ja..hehe :D

    FS Ning
    haha..tau x pa

    kui kui..ak memang jht x_^

    ReplyDelete

Serve the immediate community

- bismillah - This morning, i went to a private hospital to accompany my mom. I met a passionate consultant who's seeing my mom for her...