Friday, December 26, 2008

the coming 30th dec

it's a day where every PMR candidates's queries get the answer..
oh, i've been waiting for a long time to this.. but, the moment i read the news, i can sense my heartbeats no more.. cewah.. sort of lahh
im afraid. scared of an unexpected down moment. x_x. thinking about everybody's reactions. what would they say? is it compliments or ...
.'. im really feeling anxious on waiting for the day to come. red letter day for every candidates.
* oh if this gonna continue to happen, i can see my hands start to tremble, continuosly and uncontrollably just like che'ah. i am not being too much, am i?

so, to calm me down, i seek for the remedy in Al-Quran. Alhamdulillah, i found it. it is in Surah Baqarah : 277.


ِبِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

-


إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّـٰلِحَـٰتِ وَأَقَامُواْ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَوُاْ ٱلزَّڪَوٰةَ لَهُمۡ أَجۡرُهُمۡ عِندَ رَبِّهِمۡ وَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُونَ
meaning:

Lo! those who believe and do good works and establish worship and pay the poor-due, their reward is with their Lord and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. (277)
maksudnya:

Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang beriman dan beramal soleh dan mengerjakan sembahyang serta memberikan zakat, mereka beroleh pahala di sisi Tuhan mereka dan tidak ada kebimbangan (dari berlakunya sesuatu yang tidak baik) terhadap mereka dan mereka pula tidak akan berdukacita. (277)


so, put the trust in Allah because Allah Knows tha Best. =)
"maka kepada Allah sajalah para mu'min bertawakkal"



as i'm writing this, my sis called me from pangkor just now =)
me: helo~
sis: helo adik!
me: -i thought it's mom who called me- ha.. awat?
sis: wat pa? -oh, it's my sis. is it? -
me: men computer. internet.
sis: masak dah nasik? -yeah, it's her voice-
me: dok lagi.. pukul 2 satgi lah.. -mak balik pkul 3-
sis: ayah x balik?
me: x
sis: abang x balik?
me: x..
sis: oh, depa tak balik sembahyang jumaat?
me: huh? arini ari apa? -i look at the taskbar 'Friday, December 26, 2008'-
sis: jumaat lah
me: hehe..ya ke? x ingat..
sis: isk budak nih
me: weh..! satgi depa balik awal. -oh no..ada lunch! nasi x masak lagi-
sis: hah, pi lah masak..
me: ok, thanks peringat..hehe
-so does it. teruknya sampai boleh lupa ari penting nih.. Saiyiddul Ayyam plak tu.. adeh.
jgnlah aku lupa plak 3oth dec~!

my electronic source: http://www.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=cms.quranexplorer

1 comment:

  1. 'i can see my hands start to tremble, continuously and uncontrollably just like che'ah.'
    (X_X|||)

    skrg ni tawakkal je la.. we've tried our best :)

    ReplyDelete

Overnight changes

- bismillah - When i left malaysia for my study in jordan 6 years ago, i have nothing in my mind to worry for, except that it maybe the las...